Subject to credit assessment of specific projects, IMMDF offers loans up to US$ 5,0 million under the following indicative terms:
- Interest rate: 7.0% p.a.
- Fees: 1.0 to 3.0% p.a.
- Maximum tenor: December 2019
- Payments: monthly or quarterly
- Grace periods: case by case basis
- Financial statements: externally audited
- Financial reports: quarterly, annual
IMMDF lends against the capacity to repay of projects, not against the collateral they can offer. Collateral however, is required in an amount representing approximately 150% of the loan amount, including interest and fees.
Depending on the specific project, collateral may take the form of mortgages on land, liens on shares and equipment, corporate and personal cheques, corporate or personal promissory notes and corporate or personal guarantees.